I just made these super easy baked salmon fillets for my college age daughter to take back to school with her. After they cooled, I put them in individual ziplock bags. She can keep them in her fridge for about 3 days.
This post contains affiliate links, that means if you click on a product link and make a purchase, I’ll get a small percentage of the product cost.
Super Easy Gluten Free Baked Salmon
- Boneless skinless salmon fillets
- Garlic powder
- Favorite seasoning
- Butter or olive oil, about 1 tsp per fillet (optional)
- Place salmon on a parchment lined or greased baking sheet.
- Lightly salt and season, and top with butter or oil (if using)
- Bake at 400F until salmon is pale pink and flakes easily with a fork. (The time for this really depends on the thickness of your piece of salmon, usually 15-20 minutes, but could be longer)