Midnight Delight – Gluten Free Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 package gluten free chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut for topping.
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs together with an electric mixer until a dough ball forms.
- Stir in 1 cup coconut and the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls 2″ apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Gently press remaining coconut onto the tops of the cookies.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are no longer shiny on top.
This post is linked up with Vegetarian Mamma’s Gluten Free Fridays
Thanks for visiting! Click on a cupcake to connect with me on social media!