I have it on good authority, that these cookies are Santa’s favorite. Seriously. If you’re putting out cookies for Santa this year, make these. And then call me, and I’ll come over and try them and make sure they’re okay. You know, just to make sure Santa gets the good stuff. Actually, I better just eat them all. And then we can make more for Santa together. It’ll be fun!
These are a chocolate cake mix cookie, with chocolate chips and coconut. A little bit of coconut on top toasts while the cookies bake. All in all an amazing flavor and texture combination. I use Betty Crocker Gluten free cake mix, but I’m pretty sure you can use whatever you can get your hands on.
Midnight Delight – Gluten Free Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 package gluten free chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut for topping.
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs together with an electric mixer until a dough ball forms.
- Stir in 1 cup coconut and the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls 2″ apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Gently press remaining coconut onto the tops of the cookies.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are no longer shiny on top.
This post is linked up with Vegetarian Mamma’s Gluten Free Fridays
Thanks for visiting! Click on a cupcake to connect with me on social media!