These no bake gluten free peanut butter and coconut truffles are the ultimate craving buster. With crunchy peanut butter, white chocolate and coconut, they’re creamy, crunchy, sweet and chewy. Plus they’re super easy to make. This would be a great recipe to try with the kids this summer.
No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine the peanut butter and candy wafers in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute at 50% power and then stir very well.
- If the candy wafers aren’t melted yet, microwave for another 30 seconds at 50% and stir very well (repeat as needed, but make sure you don’t overcook. Candy wafers won’t look melted until you stir them).
- When the mixture is smooth, stir in the coconut.
- Refrigerate until the dough is a playdough texture.
- Scoop out with a mini ice cream scoop, or a round tablespoon measure, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and then refrigerate until firm.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag for as long as they’ll last. (I had some for a week and they were still great.)