These gluten free, peanut butter, coconut truffles are the ultimate craving buster with only 3 ingredients!
With crunchy peanut butter, white chocolate and coconut, they’re creamy, crunchy, sweet and chewy. Plus they’re super easy to make.
This is a perfect recipe for the novice in the kitchen. If you’re new to gluten free cooking, start with this!
Crunchy Peanut Butter
For this, use your favorite brand of crunchy peanut butter. You’re looking for Jif, or Skippy, or something similar.
Sweetened Shredded Coconut
Sweetened shredded coconut, or coconut flakes, are the little stringy pieces of dried coconut you find in bags in your grocery store’s baking section.
White Chocolate Candy Melts
Some grocery stores have candy melts, and most craft stores carry them. They look like large flat white chocolate chips and they melt very easily.
- 1 cup White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Combine the peanut butter and candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute at 50% power and then stir very well.
- If the candy melts aren’t melted yet, microwave for another 30 seconds at 50% and stir very well (repeat as needed, but make sure you don’t overcook. Candy wafers won’t look melted until you stir them).
- When the mixture is smooth, stir in the coconut.
- Refrigerate the dough until you can form it into balls.
- Scoop the dough out with a mini ice cream scoop, or a round tablespoon measure, place balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and then refrigerate until firm (about an hour).
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag for as long as they’ll last. (I had some for a week and they were still great.)