Cookies and Cream Hello Dollies are an even easier version of an already easy gluten free dessert.
Okay, If you follow me on Facebook, you’ll know that I’ve been promising this recipe for a couple of weeks (Sorry Cathi!!). It’s one of my very favorite gluten free desserts, it’s super easy to make and you need only four ingredients. I actually make it quite often, whenever we have to bring a dessert somewhere, or if we’re dropping in on someone, or if I’m having people over. They’re very, very rich, so a small pan goes a long way. You can freeze them after you cut them into squares and just thaw them on the counter or in the fridge (though they’re super good just a little bit frozen. It makes them really chewy.)
I hope you enjoy!!
- 15 gluten free vanilla creme cookies
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- In a food processor, crush the cookies until they become crumbs. I use a Ninja Pulse
- Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a parchment lined 9x9” pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the crust in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top of the chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the coconut.
- ***DO NOT STIR***
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until the edges and top start to brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.