This is the third lunch in our series. Click to find more Simple Gluten Free Dinners and Elegant Leftover Lunches.
Chicken and Broccoli Egg Bakes
Click here for a printable recipe: chicken and broccoli egg bake
For 4 muffin sized egg bakes:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cooked very small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Layer chicken and broccoli in muffin tins.
- Beat eggs, cream and salt in a bowl until well mixed.
- Very slowly pour eggs and cream over chicken and broccoli (it tends to overflow if you go too fast)
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 mins or until eggs are set and cheese starts to bubble.
This post is linked up at Call Me PMc’s Saturday Dishes
Thanks for visiting! I’d love to connect!