Ginger Garlic Coriander Marinade for Chicken or Tofu.
- 2″ piece fresh ginger
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp cinnamon
- 2T Apple cider vinegar
- 1T Honey
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or “handy chopper” until you have a paste.
- Place chicken pieces or tofu cubes in a plastic bag.
- Pour paste into bag and massage bag until chicken is coated.
- Marinade at least 1 hour.
- (This recipe covers 6 pieces of chicken or 12 drumsticks. You might not need all of it if you’re using tofu.)
This post is linked up at Easy Green Mama’s Gluten Free Tuesday
Thanks for visiting! Click on a cupcake to connect with me on social media!