Gluten Free Baked Apples
- 2 large apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2T butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Line 9″ round baking dish with a piece of parchment twice as long. Place baking dish in the center of the piece.
- Place apples and raisins in the pan.
- Top with maple syrup, slices of butter and spices.
- Fold sides of parchment over apples and fold together.
- Bake at 400F for 20 mins or until apples are soft.
- Option: Serve with ice cream
This post is linked up at Gluten Free Yummy’s Alive & Thrive Thursday, Vegetarian Mamma’s Gluten Free Fridays, Allergy Free Alaska’s Whole Food Fridays, Food For Your Cell’s Free From Friday, Poor and Gluten Free (with Oral Allergy Syndrome): Waste Not Want Not Wednesday #39, Gluten Free Homemaker’s Gluten Free Wednesdays, The Tasty Alternative’s Allergy Free Wednesdays, Call Me PMc’s Saturday Dishes
Thanks for visiting! I’d love to keep in touch, click on a cupcake to visit with me on social media!