Gluten Free Pancakes made with Thai Rice Flour Baking Mix.
- 1 cup Thai Rice Flour Baking Mix
- 2T vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1T sugar
- 1/2T vanilla
- 1 cup milk (or dairy free substitute)
- optional: mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth.
- Let sit 10 minutes. (Add more milk if too thick)
- Lightly grease an electric skillet and preheat to 300F
- Place by 1/4 cups onto skillet.
- If desired, sprinkle pancakes with mini chocolate chips.
- Fry until sides are firm and bubbles start to form on the top.
- Flip and cook remaining side until golden brown.